Sunday, August 22, 2010

Oh Sunday..

Here it is Sunday again.. I can't believe how fast the weekends go. Today, I have been working on a project for a friend's anniversary and I am having so much fun, hours have flown by. I just LOVE to make layouts or mini albums with the photos I have. While I am creating and thinking of the colors, embellishments, or parts of the item, I am looking at the pictures and remembering the people in the picture or what I was doing when we took the pictures. This is so good for my soul. I feel so peaceful and restored doing this. The anniversary gift I am making is a folding mini album that I learned about from my favorite website, http://www.spottedcanary.com/! It is made from a file folder. One folder is used and by folding it up you create pockets and then make cards to fit in each pocket. IT is so cool. The gift is for a friend that I have known since 1st grade. We don't get to see each other very much, both busy with work, family, and life but she is a wonderful person and I just wanted to do this for her to let her know that I still think of her often. It is 25 years and that is pretty awesome too. Still a work in progress but got to finish by this week!!!



No comments: