Some days I dream of being somewhere else like near the ocean. It is my way to escape some of the pressure I feel from work and other parts of my life. However, I am also inspired when I am dreaming and become creative.
I was thinking that my office needed something Halloweeny so I made this candy corn garland. The candy corn is old paper bags and paint, nothing fancy just simple fun. May have to add some spider webs.
Lots to be thankful for and my top 5 are:
1. No more fan in the living room
2. The fall leaves are showing up
3. Crisp mornings and cool nights
4. Time to think and put life into perspective
5. More art ideas completed and new projects started