Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Step

Another jump in..  My hubby created this banner as part of my new Etsy site.  He took a panda I made out of paper and then pieces of some of my cards and thing for the background.  I really think he did a great job. I am still developing the site and have not put up any cards yet but it will be fun..  I guess no guts no glory.. right!!   We will see how it all goes.  I just know that today we went to a "college day" at my daughter's school and she fell in love with this private college that offers a great culinary and business degree program.  It is going to be about $30,000 a year so I better get to selling those cards!!  haha.. 

1 comment:

Shelinwa said...

Sweet that looks great. I just re did mine last month now working on the little square one!!
I wan to re do it too.