Friday, September 17, 2010

Furlough Friday


Well another Furlough Friday and I spent it with my good friend, Lady B. We are movie buddies and I love our time together. We watched the new movie "Easy A." The film was very funny and had something for everyone. A simple concept and a hilarious look at growing up and the wonderful years of high school. High school days include learning about friendship, relationships, and most importantly self image. I think back on my school days and feel that I have some lessons still to learned. A main moral of the story from the movie was to be true to yourself and you will figure the rest out later.. That is something that I really understand now and am working to be better at. This blog is a step in that direction. I will be more creative and in that I find much needed peace in my life. I am thankful for Furlough Fridays, my good friend Lady B, and my creative soul growing more and more!


No comments: