Thursday, October 21, 2010

My new found career!

It was one of those days at work where there was more work to be done then time.  Deadlines approaching and not enough resources to get it done. Prioritizing all day and still can't get the top items done..  And to top it off get called into the bosses office!  So it all made me think to myself that I was DONE for the week. Tomorrow is my last furlough Friday and I am looking forward to enjoying some ME time.  However, I was so frustrated that I needed an outlet tonight.  My daughter needed a card for a friend so I made it.  Man, I love to color.  I stamped a fun cat for the card and while I was coloring it I realized how relaxing it was.  So if anyone knows of a job that needs someone to just color all day, let me know!!  I would be so much happier if I just had to color all day!  Well it is way late for me, but most importantly I got to do some small art creation and I liked it.. all is good with the world.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Love the card! If you find that "perfect" job coloring all day, let me know, sounds right up my alley! I am currently job hunting & do not have a resume, my husband said, "just make one" I laughed & said put what on it? That I finger paint all day with my Grandsons? LoL!