Thursday, October 14, 2010

Some more

If there is something in my thoughts, I have a very hard time of letting it go.  I am like a dog on a bone.  I want to keep gnawing on it until I get what I want. I feel at times that I am not heading in the right direction or that I need to be doing something right this second to be better..   I just need to remember my favorite author Robert Fulgrum quote:

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death
.
This quote slows me down, helps me forgive myself, and believe in the future of my dreams.  As peaceful as sitting on the ocean beach listening to the beautiful sound of the waves. I am thankful for my life and ever open to what the future will bring.

No comments: