Saturday, November 20, 2010

One week later...

I do not know where time goes and memory is all I have some weeks.  I had wanted to post so many things this week. I wanted to participate in challenges this week. And here it is one week later and all I have is memories of those thoughts and the truly hectic week.  I did not even have the energy to sneak on to blog hop and visit the wonderful blog friends I am getting to know. BUT no whining here from me...  because even though it is Saturday morning again..  here are my Friday Top 5

1. Beautiful morning sun this week on the way into work
2. Crisp cool morning so scarves are needed!!!
3. Making better connection with my upper managers
4. Moved to my new office and it has a big window with fall trees right outside
5. Rain

1 comment:

Erin in Morro Bay said...

I love when it finally turns cool enough to get out the knit scarves. I'm wearing my first of the season today. We had lovely rain yesterday and early this morning here on the Central Coast and are loving it!!
Erin