Monday, November 29, 2010

A Wonderful Bday

Well it was my birthday today and I had a fun day.  My hubby is giving (still in progress) a new blog background. It has become quite the project but I am very excited to see what the final outcome is. My older daughter came over and she gave me a workout.  I asked her to help me get more healthy.. What was I thinking.. she is crazy..  haha.. it was fun to workout with her but man am I sore..  Then in the afternoon, she helped get up the outside Christmas lights. I love lights. We have a new addition to our decorations. The cute little penguin. A wonderful ending to a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Erin in Morro Bay said...

Happy Birthday! You have to watch out for daughters - they'll run you ragged! Sounds like you had a wonderful day,
Erin

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I figured as long as I was here, I'd check out a few more posts and wish you a belated happy birthday. Wow, I'm impressed that your daughter was able to get all that done. That penguin is so cute, too.

Thank you again for such a lovely comment about Gina on my blog. It meant so very much to me. And again, happy, happy belated birthday.