Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How does it start...

Creativity is a interesting process. I wonder sometimes is it in my head, is it in my eyes, or is it in my fingers.  I am working on a project for a challenge and today I wanted to paint a background to start but then when my eyes saw the color it made me think about a field with green grass and leaves blowing in the wind. Then I saw some pieces of paper and started to rip them and created little pieces that I put together to form my figure for the project. And now after creating the piece to this point I started thinking about a story that would go with the piece.  It is so interesting the path to creative output that happens. I love how free and open it is. I am not done so I wonder what other paths I shall take before I get to the end??

No comments: