Monday, December 13, 2010

Thinking Monday

Do you ever feel like something is in your mind but just don't know what it is that is bothering you? I have felt this way off and on for many years. I can't say I have ever figured out what it is but I have found that allowing myself to be more creative has become a wonderful outlet to relieve some of the frustration. I have to admit that I am not the patient type and I call it growing pains, but I just want more and more. So just like last night, I have a lot of things I could be doing but I am blog hopping and creating a little art tonight. It is late for me but I just could not help myself.. I started a little Christmas scene and now I better get to bed. Tomorrow morning is coming way too soon..  ugh!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Wonderful...Looks so beautiful..super gorgeous..happy creating!