Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tah Dah...

I am late.. I am late for a very important date!!  Have you ever felt like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland???  In these times of do more with less resources, at work, I feel exactly like the that every day anymore!  I COMPLETELY apologize for complaining but I have just been under so much pressure at work that I miss out on blogging and I am late on my announcement of the giveaway winner.

ENOUGH of that.... Drum roll....... THE WINNER IS BAY SIDE TO MOUNTAIN SIDE!!! Darla has a wonderful blog that I love to visit. She does beautiful sketches.. I love her Sketchy Ladies. Her blog also has great local events, her walks, and shares poems, thoughts just all kinds of wonderful things. So check out her blog it is great fun. And Congratulations Darla! I will contact you to make arrangements to get the prize to you.

Thank you all for joining in my celebration and I so enjoy all your comment and support. I may complain about my work too much BUT I am immensely thankful for all of you. OH MY... just like the rabbit again.. I did not do my Thankful Friday.. another post to be coming!!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Hooray! I like art and I like mail so what could be better than getting art in the mail? I'm really looking forward to owning a piece of your art Amanda.

Hope work evens out for you soon... and thanks so much!

Darla