Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fun Saturday

It was a beautiful spring day here and I wanted to be out in it. My sister appeased me and let me drag her to a new craft and flea market that just started today. It is in the parking lot of Cal Expo. This is the area that California State Fair is held every year. This fair/flea market is to be all summer and fall. It was a fun little show. One of the booths had some great deals on little trinkets and my favorite item is this old door knob that she altered into a photo or card holder. Could not resist this. I have a few other items to share later. Going to these events gives we the selling bug, someday I am going to try. But for now, just checking out the vendors and shopping. Fun day.

1 comment:

Evil Edna said...

what an excellent use for a door knobb. cool.EE