Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday charm

If you could choose how fast would you spend your days? When I was young, I couldn't wait to be older.. till I could ride a bike, till I could drive a car, till I was out of school, till I was grown up. Well then I became a mom.. now I have heard my girls says that they can't wait until they.. ride a bike, drive a car, finish school, grow up. I have a tear in my eye now as I wish they did not grow up so fast... my baby has become officially a high school senior today. Her school has a special Mass and they receive a pin to remind them of the four pillars. Faith, Excellence, Leadership, and Service. Today's event is a big step towards growing up. She is ready and I am so proud of her. I just can't believe how fast it seems to have gone. So for those days I had wished to speed up, I think I am ready for it to slow down a little. But some how I don't think it will. So everyday is a blessing that I appreciate and want to hold close to my heart. A day of so much to be thankful for and top 5 are:

1.  A fun day with the girls
2. Warm sunny days
3. Try to not stress out about work
4. Laughter
5. One day at a time

No comments: