Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday in jars


Some days and most Sundays, I wish I could put in a jar. I want to be able to do them over. I want to be able to finish it another time. Like some of the supplies I keep on my shelf. I want to have it there so that when I need it later I can use it. If you could put something in a jar to have later in your life what would it be or what did you keep in a jar and are using it now?

Today was a day that started out a little off but turned out good and my top 5 thankful items this week are..

1. Never a dull moment at work

2. A new exercise game for the Wii..

3. Keeping the faith

4. Patience

5. Remembering that what is difficult to achieve brings a strong satisfcation when done

1 comment:

Erin in Morro Bay said...

I've always wished we could "Bottle-up" those absolutely perfect days that come once in awhile and keep them forever. But maybe that's why we journal - so we can look back and relive them again and again.
Erin