Thursday, July 21, 2011

New concept

 I want to create some journal concepts. This is a prototype for a design. I am using (recycling) file folder pieces. Using the tab pieces. Added the paint and the bubble wrap design. Since file folders are not that thick, I decided to add a recycled picture mat for thickness. Still a work in progress.


Back side has the same design. I will be making my own binding. Not sure how this is going to turn out but just wanted to try something I been thinking of. Still have some ideas to work out. How much paper do you like in your journals??  Would you use a journal that only had 10 pages in it??  Need to take a survey of people thoughts on journal..

1 comment:

Erin in Morro Bay said...

The bubble wrap makes a great design. A 10 page journal is great for a short trip or event you want to remember by journaling. My daily journals have lots of pages, but I often use very small ones for specific occasions.
Erin