Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Playing with paper


It started as a simple request. My daughter needed a thank you card. This was the perfect excuse to use this fun double sided paper. I found that the paper goes well with my olive, wildflower, and indian corn blue cardstock. Therefore had to make a couple different ones... haha The first card has a stamped flower and Thank you note. And in my "scrap panda" way, I added layers of little scraps to give dimension.


Next card used the reverse side of the paper. The blue damask made the card have a different look. Then cut the flower with the Cricut. The little flowers are made when the flower is cut.


The third card uses the flowers again. This time used ribbon with the words "Thank You". Added the dots to the background for the flowers. Double sided paper is fun to play with!

No comments: