Monday, August 15, 2011

Color themes


I really liked the color theme this week over at Play Date Cafe . This is my card for the challenge. I used a golden texture paper I had for the base. The sections are BoBunny paper. I love the double-sided paper, it makes so many possibilities . The backing paper and ink is True Teal from CTMH.  I cut the flowers out of the teal background paper using my new cricut. The center of the flowers are silver micro beads from Martha Stewart collection. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Inkadinkado. Then for a last touch, I added little jewels on the crown on top and the birthday tag.

2 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Beautiful! You really nailed the colors! So glad you played at The Play Date Cafe!

Tracey said...

FABULOUS use of the PDCC colours in this beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)