Sunday, November 27, 2011

A cold Sunday


Some projects start out with a simple idea. I wanted to put together a gift to my friend who gave me two tins full of buttons. There were all kinds of buttons but a lot of white and cream ones. So I created a heart shaped pillow and began to sew the buttons on. Well, the final piece has over 100 little buttons! I do wish I took better pictures, this is a fun little piece. The lace I used was some she had given me from her mother's supply. The tag is my new paper with a layered flower. I twisted wire to attach it to the pillow. When I gave it to her, she was very surprised. It was a fun project, I am very thankful for so much. Here is this week's top 5.

1. A wonderful Thanksgiving with family

2. Fun creations

3. New paper and inks!

4. New techniques with ink

5. Sharing my love of paper and ink with friends

No comments: