Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flower layers



Having fun with punches and die cuts. I like the layers that can be created. For the flowers on the bottom of the photo, I used glitter paper and get this.. tin foil. My sister gave the link to the site at http://igottacreate.blogspot.com/ I Gotta Create!. Just look on her sidebar, it is Tinfoil rickrack tutorial. SO COOL. The flowers were created with a flower die cut for the Big Shot.


These beauties were created with a fun punch. One punch creates all three layers. I could not help but add in these cut little butterflies; another punch. Used the butterflies on a card for my sister, but forgot to take a picture.. UGH... 


But here is a card I made for a friend at work using the flowers. I really like the layers; it adds color and dimension. Next project is to create a spring card. Now just have to choose which one to use! Fun ideas.. 

1 comment:

Carola Bartz said...

Those punches really do like fun! I like flowers, but looking at them I think you can create way more with them. I love what you did - beautiful.