Sunday, October 24, 2010

List Sunday

Here it is again, Sunday.  A wonderful day to just be home and hang out, it's raining. Never want the day to end.  Also I have a list a mile long, so working on some of those items.  Putting together some pages for coworker's retirement party, put together a photo graduation announcement for a student assistant at work. Hubby did most of the work so just had to give direction. And then I had gone blog hopping on Friday and found this cool 3D paper pumpkin!  I got the tutorial on a blog or website (sorry still not getting what I am looking at times) www.whipperberry.com/2010/10/tutorial-paper-pumpkins.html   It was so cool, I had to try it.  Wow, trying to finish it, lots of paper sticks to be made.  The damp rainy day did not help but where there is a will there is a way..  So here it is..  The rest of the list will have wait for another day. 

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Really cool pumpkin! This is one I just might have to try! Nice job! :)