Saturday, November 6, 2010

Opps.. this was for Friday

I guess I had too much time to play yesterday.  I did not have to work, took time off. Well did have to respond to some emails from work but for most of the day it was mine to do as I wanted. However, I was having so much fun I did not post what I had planned.  So a little late but it was SO exciting I wanted to add it.  I won a challenge on Spotted Canary and my prize came today!  IT was stuffed full of all kinds of wonderful things, paper, stamps, ink, edge punches, embellishments, wool felt, chip board, alphabets, stickers, totes, even a T-shirt.   I was so surprised.  Then, I got to have lunch and walk around shops with my older daughter.  She doesn't live at home anymore so I love when we can find some time to hang out together.  Then picked up my younger daughter from school and back home to work on a few projects. What a wonderful day.. so much to be thankful for..

My list of 5

1. Surprises
2. Daughters
3. Dealing with work and not letting it spoil my day
4. The colors of nature
5. Seashells

1 comment:

Erin in Morro Bay said...

What a delightful day. I love when these come along and then later we can pull them out of our memories and enjoy them all over again.
Erin