Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful


Behind on my Thanksgiving post..  But wishing all who celebrate Thanksgiving had a wonderful day yesterday. The day was a lot of fun for my family, first we started in the early morning with the Run to Feed the Hungry fun-run (pictures tomorrow hopefully) and then a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and ending with traditional family games.  This Thanksgiving I am thankful for many things and look forward to another year of many more blessings. I am also very thankful for all the new blog friends I am meeting and the wonderful support I have been receiving in this new found sharing of my love of art, crafting, and now blogging.    It Friday though so I have my Friday Top 5:

1.  Fuzzy gloves
2.  Over 25,000 wonderful people running (walking) to raise funds for those in need
3.  Yummy Turkey
4.  Dominoes after dinner
5.  A warm bed to sleep in after a wonderful day

No comments: