Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who would have thought 25 years..

Well, I can probably say that no one would have guessed this one.  To be honest, it was not the easiest thing I have ever done but I know in my heart of hearts that we both have stuck with it.  Just as we committed to in our vows, for better or for worse 25 years ago today, I married a man that has given me the ride of a lifetime! We have laughed, cried, and argued (maybe too much at times) but most importantly, we have learned from each other and grown up together.  I feel now looking back that it just seems very fast, we accomplished much, 2 amazing daughters and very full lives for ourselves.  I look forward to the future of retirement and many happy adventures.  But today in the present, I am thankful for the blessings of our marriage.  Who would have thought these silly kids could make it this far....

No comments: