Friday, December 10, 2010

Living for the weekend

When feeling unable to handle my journey, I go into "auto-pilot". It is something that I don't like but it is my survival technique. Everything has been "complicated". How I got through this week was by living for the weekend. Work and family did not mesh. And these times call for extra prayer. Right now not feeling successful at that BUT I am truly thankful for another day to try!!!

My top 5

1. FAMILY - I would have jumped off the deep end this week
2. Holiday Party for work
3. A wonderful sister who listens to my whining with her kind heart
4. Options in life even if they scare you
5. Friends that keep you in focus

1 comment:

Erin in Morro Bay said...

I remember weeks like that, when it seemed like if I could just get to Saturday I could somehow survive. Hang in there, your gratitude lists are a good way to stay anchored and make it through. Lucky to have a great sister too.
Erin