Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More pages in the travel journal

On Saturday at my sister's house, we worked on art projects. She showed me how she had glued together some of her journal pages so that they would be thicker for her watercolors. I decided to do that to the travel journal that I had made in December. I like that it will have thicker pages to hold ink, paint, or even more pictures. I also feel better that there aren't so many pages to have to put together.  Here is how it is starting to come together too.

 In addition, I am learning to be more relaxed on how I add elements and how I journal in it. I am having fun.

1 comment:

Erin in Morro Bay said...

I love thicker pages - they lend themselves to so many different techniques - and as you say, then there's less to fill up!
Erin