Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday is a better day

What I love about Sunday is that I breath a little deeper, think a little broader, and love a little sweeter. Life can get to me some days and I may not feel like myself. However, on Sunday I try harder to make sure that doesn't happen. So I am switching my thankful list to Sunday. Fridays have become a little more crazy lately and I am not getting a post done. I have so much that I am thankful for but here today is the top FIVE.

1. MY AWESOME SISTER.. Happy Belated Birthday Sis.. LOVE YOU!
2. Time spent with family
3. Sour cream containers haha (Altered Pen and Pencil Cups!)
4. Singing at Mass
5. You Tube videos on art techniques

1 comment:

Kat W said...

Ah yes on Sundays I too try to kick back & enjoy the now with my family. Re: no.3 - yes there are some containers that lend themselves very well to being upcycled as pen pots etc. Since Christmas our family art cupboard has a few new upcycled containers holding pens, paints & brushes :-)

Kat X