Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pay it Forward item

Back in January I ran across a fun project called "Pay it Forward". So I joined in. The project was to provide a little art project to whoever commented that they would like to join on my post. I finished it and sent it to my one person that joined, Erin at Altered By The Sea. The piece was my first time to use gesso. I added it to the frame, covered some old pages to create the snow covered mountains, and sprinkled on the sky. The piece had to include a little scrap panda of course! This was fun, I would like to find more share projects.

2 comments:

Erin in Morro Bay said...

I love it! The cardboard with the gesso is an inspired touch and the little panda is delightful! Lucky, lucky me, thanks so much.
Erin

Marilyn Rock said...

This is mixed media at its best!