Tuesday, September 13, 2011

For a good cause


Here are some projects I have been working on. These items are for an auction at my office. Every year the State has a campaign for employees to contribute to charitable organizations. My agency is having a country theme fundraiser this year and my department is responsible for the auction items. This is made using a canvas covered with batting and then the fabric. I then made a cris-cross pattern with the ribbon. At each intersection, I tacked the ribbon down and then added the buttons on top.



This one is bigger and a fall theme. I have tacked down the ribbons but need to add the buttons. A coworker found some fun leave shaped buttons so we will finish it at work. I am also making some cards and will post those later. Hope these items raise some funds for the charities.

2 comments:

Barb said...

What a great momento for the winner! very good idea! Love the colours.

Erin in Morro Bay said...

These are quite beautiful!
Erin