Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Blessings

This is a photo my daughter created in her Digital Photo class. She is so creative and I have lots of her art in my art room.


This is a mask that I have hanging up that she created in 7th Grade and won an award in the Art Show.


 I have put some of her art around her photo in the family room. Though she may be at a point in her journey where I am the Mom that makes her do things she does not want to do, I will always be the Mom that is so proud of her! She is a true blessing that I am so thankful for every day. I can't believe in 2 weeks from tomorrow, she will have been my blessing for 17 years.. time flies. I am so thankful and my top 5 are:

1. Though we may not see eye to eye, Love always will

2. Peaceful hot days that will melt into Fall

3. Creative blogs that inspire me

4. Good friends sharing our journey together

5. Learning to laugh more and not stress when I forget things.. (This has made it to the top of my prayer list!)

No comments: