Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Gifts


It has been awhile since my last post. Lots of life lately. Daughter's birthday dinner with family was nice though she was not feeling. This was a card I made for her to give out. I also did not feel 100%  so I got behind on my creativity and my blog. Hopefully things will go better soon.


And then I finally got the nerve and jumped in. I have wanted to start my own business for awhile but just can't swing the complete change. So I have done the next best thing and became a demonstrator for Stampin' Up. I love their stamps and all the extras they have. I will begin slowly but maybe by the time I retire, I will have forged new friendships and built a little business. The future is unknown and scary but I am ready to make it work. Thankful for what I have and my top 5 are:

1. New business and opportunities
2. Belief in the unknown and strength to see it through
3. Challenges to make me grow
4. New ink pads
5. New friends who love to do what I love and understand the desire to run a business doing it

No comments: