Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Swap Happy...

Yesterday I received these awesome postcards in the mail. It was part of a swap I was in at Creative Lenna. I have clipped the three together and hung them in my window so that I can look up and see them often. They are so cool! The postcard theme was "A Summer's Day".  It is so fun seeing the interpretations of this theme. I had to send in three and mine were posted previously on Postcards


 This one is from Barbara. The Mulberry Paper was beautiful and then the Grasshopper collage was perfect for the theme. Then she added the stitching to the edge for a wonderful touch.


Then this one is from Laurie. I love the college elements of this one. The gorgeous flower makes a great focus piece and then love the bleached out background.

And Susan created this fun postcard. There are so many fun layers. Love the background and the stamping. Though not shown very well in my photo, she added some sparkle glitter to put the perfect touch on this destination!!  I loved getting these postcards and will think about doing it again when the opportunity arises!

No comments: