Sunday, December 4, 2011

Busy Day

This is a busy time of year and there was lots to do this weekend and then I added one more thing. I purchased this desk from a coworker and we picked it up yesterday. I am so happy because not only is it a lot bigger than the one I was using, it is a beautiful piece of furniture. It was made in the early  1900's by her uncle. A simple design made of solid oak. I have not figured everything out yet but I just love it.


It is definitely a larger area of working space. On my old desk, my computer was over the top of my working sheet and then my stamping pad was covered with my scrap box and this photo doesn't even show the pen box I use now. It was getting pretty crowded. I am so thankful for the new space and this week the top 5 are:

1. Room to create
2. Beautiful winter days
3. Putting up Christmas decorations
4. Spending time with the family remembering old memories
5. Looking forward to more opportunities to grow into my art

Have a wonderful week.

No comments: