Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year


This is a big year for me, turning the big Five O. While blog hoping, I read a 40 by 40 post. This person is turning 40 this year and she made a list of things to do before she does. Well that seemed like a great idea, so I have made a list of 50 things I will accomplish by the time I turn 50. I have posted this list in my art room and near my bed. I will share the list items in the next few days. Some of the items are very challenging for me. My big one is to lose 50 pounds. I have struggled with this issue but I am committed to it! I can do it. My birthday is in the last week of November, so I have 48 weeks to accomplish these tasks, wish me luck.

I have many things to be thankful for and the top 5 are:

1. Walking
2. Knowing that I am in control of my list
3. Another day to try to track points!! UGH
4. Three swap items that I am working on
5. Stamps and punches!

Have a good week.

No comments: