Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ash Wednesday


Another simple ATC for the swap over at Paper Traders. I love hearts.. and what better why do show it then with all different types of papers, textures, and sizes. And a little late but February is a whole month of love right??  Not just for Valentine's day...

And with today being Ash Wednesday, I reflect on the many loves in my life. I love my family and friends. I love paper of course and the wonderful things you can do with it.. ATCs being my new favorite thing to do with it.  Hmm.. not too sure where I am going with this post but I was just trying to be true to my Lenten Journey this year and LOVE needs to be a big part of it.. Love myself, love others, and love those who may not love me back.. And for my gifts of love this season, I give up a HUGH love... chocolate..  And I do another love and that is to take the stairs not elevators... Well if I write this in my blog, I must hold myself to it!!  Haha..

I will keep you posted on this lenten journey..  it may take a lot of LOVE but it can be done.

No comments: