Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can't help it


I should be working on bills, taxes, or a million other boring things but I just could not do it. I gave myself 30 minutes to have fun then it is back to work.  Since finding the circle flower on Pinterest, I have been wanting to make a card with it. Well here it is. I embossed the background piece. Then rubbed on ink with a brayer to add more dimension. I then used pearls where the dots are in the design. The tag is a punch and used jute ribbon to tie to the flower.




The flower is seven 1'' circles folded to a point. Not sure if you can see but I used the double sided paper and so the center of the flower is showing the other side paper. I used another pearl in the center. This was fun and now I guess it is back to the other stuff, oh well.

No comments: