Sunday, February 5, 2012

Only on a Sunday


I had lots to finish today. And mostly things I did not want to do like taxes.. yuck!!  Well I did sneak in some fun. This is an ATC. The fun part is that it is a "Hitchhiker ATC" The concept is to add something to it and then add it to a SWAP item and then next person adds to it until the 6th person. They get to keep it. I added the stamped stencil and the hearts.  I put it with my ATC SWAP that I am sending out tomorrow. All this is part of the Paper Traders group I belong to. I have a lot to be thankful for

1. Being part of a fun group

2. Finishing little projects

3. Knowing that I may not like it but my taxes are done!!

4. Life can be hard but it makes me appreciate all the blessings I have

5. Hearts.. I love them almost as much as Pandas... did I say that???

Have a wonderful week...

No comments: