Monday, February 18, 2013

Time to be creative

  
A day off of work is so exciting. I have several projects that I am working on and I finished some recently. Though it is past Valentine's Day; these were some fun projects.
 
These cute mail boxes are from this fun blog. She has the design measurements and process photos. I was on a roll and made some for my office, my daughter's office, and even my other daughter's track team. Making cards and little things like this is a great stress reliever for me. These were good to make as I used up a lot of my white scrap paper!
 


 
Then I finished an ATC for February over at Paper Traders. The photo is a little washed out so it doesn't show the background too well. I am trying some new techniques. PINTEREST has so many great ideas!! The background started with chalk ink. I pressed the pad over a vegetable bag. Then added gesso and more inks. The random hearts are tissue paper, glitter paper, and scraps of paper. The lace was another scrap I had. I have scraps of paper, ribbon, and lace all over the place. How do you organize your scraps???

Well hope you have a great day, Amanda

No comments: