Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My first Art Retreat


 
I am off to my first Art retreat tomorrow and I am so excited. I created some ATC to share with others at the retreat. As my first time going to this event, I wanted to create something that defines me. I love stamping, ink and of course Pandas so that is what I used on my cards.

 
I started the background with Alcohol and pigment inks. I then added some blue acrylic paint that I have the shinny.

Still wanting more design, I stamped circles.


I used the stencil again to create the flowers. Using gesso I created the petals and then added the centers with a paint pen.


I also outlined all the flowers with a black paint pen. I stamped my panda on a small piece of paper and then added it to the card.

I am very excited and a little nervous. I am sure I will come back with fun new ideas and inspiring knowledge. I hope to meet lots of talented art people too.

I will share it all when I get back.

Take care, Amanda

No comments: