Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Beauty



My days are so full of responsibility that I feel like a mouse searching for that piece of cheese in the maze.  And in days like these I fall back into my old habit of not making time for myself or art. However, I did start a project today.  I got a Somerset Life calendar late last year for 2010. I took it apart and have started creating a 2011 calendar with it. I know it is already February but hopefully I will get it done soon. Lots to be thankful for today.

1. Time to rest
2. A sunny day
3. Getting over a cold sooner than expected
4. Opportunity and prayer
5. All Parent hours done in one weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Darla said...

Stopped by to see what you are doing. Take care to find that "piece of cheese" for yourself every day. Even if it is just a very small piece.

Darla