Monday, July 11, 2011

Moody Monday


My Mondays are moody for many reasons. It comes from wanting to cram so much into a two day weekend. Started the weekend going to a funny movie. My take on the humor was from being a boss and laughing to think about my staff and wonder what they daydream about when I am being edgy haha..  Also completed some good projects this weekend. The patio one is pretty much a honey-do project but I did help some. We've wanted to make some changes to our backyard patio. The brick boarder was not working. The ants loved the sand between the bricks and it was a mess! So we took the bricks out and put an aggregate boarder in. Not finish all the way but it is coming out nicely. It is adding so much more dimension and color with the pebbles.



Also I finished my first mail art postcard and worked on the second one. Still thinking about the third one. I will post all three when they are all done but here is a peak at the start of number 2.

1 comment:

Carola Bartz said...

I used to hate Mondays when I was still in the work force - the weekends were way too short. Now that I am my own boss it's way better.
I like the mail art postcard, the colors are beautiful.