Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday inspirations


It was a rainy day today and for most of the weekend. Spent time working on small projects and with the family. This is a card I completed this week. The daffodil stamp is a older stamp that I love to use. I have colored it several ways. I have used chalk, markers, and this time was ink with a blender pen. It is a more watercolor type look. Sponged the thank you tag and some on the flowers too. There is a small butterfly up on the left side. Wanted the card to have a nature feel so I used a mulberry paper for the background. This is a fun spring card. I have lots to be thankful for and the top 5 today are:

1. Rain that was needed

2. Daffodils

3. Sharing art design with my sister

4. New beginnings and keeping my hope up

5. Making cards for friends

No comments: